Pretty book covers are always going to be a weakness of mine, which I feel most people are well aware of now. The phase ‘never judge a book by its cover’ has never really applied to me and I’ve only discovered a few favourite books of mine after seeing how pretty the cover was. I was tagged by Jacquie at Rattle the Stars. Thanks so much for the tag Jacquie, I had a lot of fun with this one so I hope you enjoy reading my answers just as much.
- It must be the dominant colour of the cover not the spine!
- If you do not own a book of a certain colour, just choose one that has the colour on it somewhere.
- It has to be a book you own and/or has to be the exact edition you read (e.g. there are two different covers for Me Before You, you would choose the one you read).
- Tag some people to do it! Whether they be Bloggers, Bookstagrammers or BookTubers.
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
The Sin-Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins (Editor)
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Ashley at The Infinite Library
- Esther at Queen of Fantasy
- Gretchen at Chic Nerd Reads
- Namitha at Through My Looking Glass
And if there’s anyone else out there who wants to take part, consider yourself tagged. Just send me a link to your post in the comments so I can see what your answers are.