I’ve been nominated for The Unique Blogger Award before, but different questions means you get another one of these posts from me. There are only three questions but I feel like my answers represent me as a person quite well, so after reading this there should be nothing more you need to know about me.
I was tagged by Grey at Use Your Words. Thank you so much for the nomination Grey, I enjoyed answering the questions you set so I hope you enjoy reading my answers.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-12 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions
- What is your favourite reading beverage?
In my opinion when I’m reading there’s nothing better than a cup of tea to go alongside my favourite book. I can’t have caffeine so I switched to green tea a few years back and now I’m pretty much addicted. My favourites are the fruity flavours; Twinnings apple and pear or Tetley tropical fruits.
- Which mythical animal would you like as a pet?
Definitely a dragon. I’d want one that can fly, travelling to work via dragon would be so much better than my current commute by train, one that can breathe fire, I’m always cold no matter how warm it is outside, and one that hoards gold, so I’d never need to worry about money again.
- Who is your favourite villain?
I’m not sure if you can class him as a villain but Holland from the Shades of Magic trilogy by V.E. Schwab. His development was incredible, I went from hating him in the first book to loving him by the third when we saw more of everything he had faced in White London.
V.E. Schwab writes incredible villains; I love Victor and Eli from Vicious as much as I love Holland.
Tag, you’re it;
And my questions are;
- What’s the worst thing you’ve done to a book (accidentally ripped one of the pages while reading, spilt a drink all over it, etc.)?
- If you could travel back in time and re-live one moment of your life which moment would you choose and why?
- If you could take the place of one bookish character who would you choose, and would you follow the plot of their story or not?
As for everyone else reading this post let me know what your favourite reading beverage is.
Do you stick with caffeine-free drinks like I do or do you survive off of coffee? Who do you think is the best author when it comes to writing villains, is there someone out there better than V.E. Schwab?