I’d already been nominated for this award once before, and let me tell you I am not a positive person at the best of times so trying to come up with another seven things I love about myself was really difficult, but I managed it in the end. I was tagged by Fatima at Notable Pad. Thank you so much for the tag Fatima; everyone else should definitely check out her original post and while you’re there her blog as well.
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate ten bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
I’m always willing to help other people…
…It’s been remarked on a few times now that I do go out of my way to help other people, most notably at work. If someone asks for a hand normally I’m able to drop what I’m doing and actually help them. It’s one of the reasons I won employee of the month a little while ago.
I’m a happy person…
…I didn’t use to be, but since starting my current job I’ve slowly become much more happier, both at work and at home. People always see me smiling and some of my work colleagues have said it’s been nice seeing me come out of my shell a little more.
I’m good at buying gifts for people…
…I never know what you buy people for birthdays or for Christmas, but I will spend hours walking around the shops or searching on the internet finding the perfect gifts for my friends and family, and most times I am normally really pleased with what I end up getting them.
I passed my Allocator Level 2 first time around…
…As part of the progression for my job we have to have certain Levels signed off. The pass bar for the Allocator Level 2 when I took part was quite high but I managed to get mine signed off, and when I was told it was honestly one of the happiest days I’ve had at my job to date.
…If one of my friends or one of my colleagues is having a bad day or a problem I like to think I’m able to be there for them, even if it’s just to listen to their issues or provide a shoulder to cry on.
…When it comes to the things I love, and I am not just counting books here but hobbies I have and fandom’s I am a part of, I literally throw myself into them. Everyone knows I love to read and that I am a massive fan of Game of Thrones, and they know because I am so enthusiastic about the things I love.
I’m a good baker…
…It took a lot of practise, and a few failed attempts, but now I like to think I am pretty good at baking. The cupcakes I’ve made for my friends and the cakes I’ve made for my family have all been well received, and it’s something I really enjoy as well.
- Jacquie at Rattle the Stars
- Kate at Reading through Infinity
- Kirstie at Upside-Down Books
- Larkin at Wonderfilled Reads
- Megan at Book Slayer Reads
- Meghan at Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews
- Melissa at BookNerdMoMo
- Niraja at Fantastic Books and Where to Find Them
- Sam at Sam’s Life in Books
- Stephanie at Teacher of YA’s Book Blog