I am combining a few awards into one post today; mainly because my backlog of awards and tags I need to get through isn’t getting any shorter, and because I am running out of interesting facts I can share about myself without it sounding like I’m reading straight from my driver’s licence. I was nominated by Marie at Drizzle and Hurricane Books for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award and The Creative Blogger Award, and I was nominated by Jesse at Books at Dawn for The Versatile Blogger Award.
So I have combined all three awards to create one post; The Creative and Versatile Dragon’s Loyalty Blog Award.
To Marie and Jesse thank you so, so much for the nominations. And for everyone else reading this you should definitely check out both of their blogs; they are amazing people and post some brilliant stuff.
Rules for The Dragon’s Loyalty Blog Award:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving blogs with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Rules for The Creative Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen blogs.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.