Wordless Wednesday is a new weekly tag created by Grace at Kimmie.gg. Each week there’s a new topic, unrelated to books, which will hopefully provide some insight into my life outside of reading.
Each week, I will post a topic for a Wordless Wednesday that you may answer in whatever fashion you may like. All you need to do is link back to Kimmie.gg in your post so that I can also read your content!
This week’s theme was Songs of Your Life but I adapted it a little and called it Soundtrack of My Life. I wouldn’t say these are songs that relate to turning points in my life, more songs that, no matter how much time will pass, will always be favourites of mine. Asides from books music is one of the big loves of my life. In fact I possibly love music more than I love reading because if it comes down to it I would rather leave my Kindle at home than my iPod.
Top 15 Played Songs on my iPod
- Lorde, Everybody Wants to Rule the World
- Imagine Dragons, Warriors
- Fall Out Boy, Just One Yesterday
- One Republic, I Lived
- Fall Out Boy, Irresistible
- Fall Out Boy, Novocaine
- One Republic, Preacher
- Ruelle, War of Hearts
- Bastille feat. Gabrielle Aplin, Dreams
- Cobra Starship, The Scene is Dead; Long Live the Scene
- Imagine Dragons, I Bet My Life
- Fall Out Boy, The Kids Aren’t Alright
- Taylor Swift, Out of the Woods
- Marina and the Diamonds, Girls
- Little Mix, OMG
So, what do you think; did you take part in this week’s Wordless Wednesday or will you be taking part in next week’s? Also what are your favourite songs; do any of the tracks or bands on my list make your cut? Let me know in the comments.