I’m not a very positive person, though I am trying to change that. My friend’s and I have a Positive Minds thread of Facebook where each day we post something positive that happened to us, be it big or small.
I was nominated for this award by Lila at The Bookkeeper’s Secrets. Thanks so much for the nomination Lila, I struggled to come up with some facts for this post but overall it was interesting seeing what I saw about myself that was positive.
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate ten bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
I have unique taste in jewellery…
…I buy a lot of my jewellery, mainly necklaces, from Etsy so a lot of people haven’t seen the pieces I wear around a lot. I get a lot of compliments and questions about my jewellery when I wear certain pieces.
I like my hair…
…Every time I go to the hairdressers I always get complimented on the colour of my hair. I’ve started to grow it out again recently because I miss having longer hair.
I have a good head for numbers…
…I find it very easy to remember dates, such a birthdays, and I’m getting better at maths which is coming in handy for my job.
I’m a good teacher…
…A lot of people have commented recently on that fact and it’s always nice to hear. Someone even mentioned that I should consider going for a Deputy Senior Allocator position at my job because my teaching skills, and my patience when going through new things, was so good.
I’m a quick learner…
…It doesn’t take me long to pick up new skills, and I love learning new things as well. I’m currently learning to speak Italian.
…I love giving people presents. I always bring back gifts for my friends, family and co-workers whenever I go away on holidays; and I love shopping for the perfect presents for people come Christmas or birthdays.
…A couple of years ago I suffered from stress-related anxiety and was signed off from my previous job. Since then I’ve attended counselling and started a new job. The fact that I managed to turn my life around from that low point is something I’m incredibly proud of.
- Fadwa at Word Wonders
- Jorelene at Page Chronicles
- Izzi at Ravenclaw Book Club
- Liam at Hey Ashers
- Nazahet at Read Diverse Books
- Stephanie at Adventures of a Bibliophile
- Yasaman at Following Muses