I was nominated by Cat at The Book Finch. Thank you so much for the nomination Cat, I’m a little (very) behind on my tags and nominations so I’m sorry it took me a while to get around to this one. I love completing awards and book tags and I had fun with this one.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love to travel and my dream is to one day take a career break, and have the money, to spend nine or so months travelling all over the world. I’d start off touring Europe – Paris, Italy, Romania, Norway, Budapest, Prague, Russia – then head over to Asia, Australia, and finally spend some time in America. Me and one of my friends plan a lot of holidays each year; this year we’re going to Venice, Algarve, and New York. We’re even thinking about heading over to Japan next year.
- I graduated university in 2011 with a 2:1 in Fashion Media and Promotion. My dream job would be to go into journalism, maybe as a travel writer which would combine two of my ambitions, but for now I’m happy at the job I’m currently in.
- I have one pet (other than some stick insects my mum has and the fish my dad keeps in the pond in our garden) a retired racing greyhound named Tommy. We brought him home just after Christmas 2014, which was a tough time for us as my Nan had just passed away, and from what I can tell his talents seem to be sleeping, getting up on the sofas despite not being allowed on them, tearing up newspapers, sleeping, stealing food from our plates and the bins, and sleeping.
- My favourite animals are owls and it’s now gotten to the point where every Christmas and birthday I will get at least one present from my friends or family that is owl themed. I was talking to a friend the other day and she texted me about an owl cafe in Japan; it’s one of the reasons we started talking about going there next year.
- So far, I’m currently 25, I have not broken one bone in my body despite having a couple of close calls over the years. My sister, on the other hand, has broken her collarbone twice; a few years apart but in exactly the same place.
- My favourite TV program is Supernatural. I started watching it a while back and it is because of this program that I met some of my best friends. I’ve attended three Supernatural conventions, the most recent one in Rome where we all met up, and I’ll probably attend a lot more in the future.
- Besides books my other buying addictions are handbags, high heeled shoes – some I can and some I can’t walk properly in – and bookshelves.
- Brigitte at The Book and the Bone
- Grace at Quirky and Peculiar
- Gracie at Gracie FM
- Kat at Book Box by Kat
- Marian at Bookception21
- Qui at Qui Reads